Start this for people to let off steam about the days happenings, work, or whatever is on your mind that's ticking you off.
Start this for people to let off steam about the days happenings, work, or whatever is on your mind that's ticking you off.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Dealing with some medical patients is killing me. It's not the ones who need equipment, it's the ones that take advantage of the system or such. Take for example: One patient has been nagging us to no end the past week to be upgraded to continuous 02. What does he do? Walks (yes, walks) to his dr's office and asks to be tested, and of course, after walking that distance, qualifies. First off, if he's able to walk to the dr's office, my guess is that he doesn't need 02 that much.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I make plans every weekend.... I work every single day of the week.. Thursday rolls around, and boom... we have people calling and want work done Saturday morning..
I mean, can I please have a life?
Arch Coal loves Saturday. If you get one a month off, you are lucky. Maintenance usually will get 4 or 5 Sats a year off, not counting holidays and vacation. It is just the way they do things. But it does get old.
I hate being on call every other week. Can't hardly do anything when your on call bc you got to make sure you are close enough to the warehouse that when one of these coal mines calls and are broke down you can get your ass up here fast and get em their part. Especially hate being on call on the weekends, I look forward to sleeping in every Saturday and BOOM every Sat morning bout 7am the beeper goes off.
"Why so serious?"
Try working my job as a 911 Dispatcher, Low pay, $400 a month insurance that sucks with high co-pays and high deductibles. Work most weekends and holidays. Get cussed out on a regular basis and no matter what you do it is wrong. dang I love my job.
Bookmarks